Monday 30 January 2012

A WEEK

This was quite an emotionally charged, mega whopper of an eventful week.

I finished up my job.

I took a day off.

I started eating healthy again.



The next day I interviewed for and was offered a new position. I accepted. 




I had high tea with the ladies.

 


I started planning a trip to Chile*

We made some new additions to the menagerie.



I worked * on wedding invites.



I baked 120 cupcakes


And made a mess proportionate to the number of cupcakes baked.



I was surrounded by my lovely bridal brigade who helped me put together invites.

I soft launched my business during International Design week with aforementioned cupcakes. (It was a very soft launch-more on this later)








And then I wrapped up the week with a slothful day of extreme laziness, and too much cupcake eating, effectively killing the healthy eating kick.  

The pups were just as tired as I was.




It was a WEEK, all capitals. And I’m so looking forward to getting more accomplished over the next two weeks before I start my new position.


*The moment I realized I had 6 weeks (!!) vacation time with my new job I immediately started working on my dream of traveling to Chile. NYE 2012 will be spent with some of our closest friends celebrating in a country I’ve been longing to visit for years. So freakin excited.

*By I worked, I mean, I asked my talented friend to draw me stuff and then leaned over the shoulder of my lovely SIL to nit pick details and she patiently did all the hard stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment